Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What to do with this damn chicken: Wednesday 7

My friend Kim B. shared this link with me a while back.  Sounds like a yummy spin on a chicken recipe, which is actually a pasta dish. I am going to make this tonight with a Penne pasta.  I think my equally salt loving family will love it too.  Kim was going to try it with Tofu for my vegetarian friends. Also, the recipe says to add some fresh basil and feta at the end, which I totally agree with, but I was also thinking about some toasted pine nuts too since I love me some crunch! :)


I have the prettiest pasta  bowl to put it in too! Oh boy, oh boy!
Thank you Kim!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I made it and LOVED it. I substituted penne for angel hair, and tofu for chicken. The pine nuts sound PERFECT. It was REALLY good the next day - straight out of the fridge :-)

    ReplyDelete